Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What do u think of Bill Kaulitz's (Tokio Hotel) new hair style?

He has white highlights and dreads now!


http://i41.tinypic.com/2sa01sy.jpg


http://i44.tinypic.com/2eyxefl.jpg


http://i40.tinypic.com/21bk9d.jpgWhat do u think of Bill Kaulitz's (Tokio Hotel) new hair style?
I don't think it looks nice. I preferred the other hairstyle.What do u think of Bill Kaulitz's (Tokio Hotel) new hair style?
Awww I think it looks good hahahaha...I love Bill's looks no matter how it is. Are you sure its dreds? It might just look that way because his hair is probably wet..I mean, they are standing in like an ocean right? I love the white tips too! I think its a great contrast with his black hair. The only thing I dont really like in the picture is how badly his ribs are sticking out in front :[ Tom is all muscular and then Bill just looks sorta..I dont know how to describe it...(For all the fans who figured that picture of the tattoo on Russia's website wasnt REALLY him, here's your proof.) I just feel bad cause the paps took pics of them on vacay, and they probably dont want to be disturbed, but then again, all celebs deal with it.
Um, it's going to take some geting used to. At first when I saw the picture I was liek YES! THE WHITE TIPS ARE BACK!! But then I really looked at it...I actually don't think it looks that bad. I think it looks godo in the second picture and okay in the last picture...I'm just not really feeling the first picture. So two out of three pictures..gets an overall verdict or ';like it';.





It might not be permanent anyways, they are on vacation...paparazzi AREN'T supposed to be bothering them. Maybe it's just his time to be trying out new things and he wont keep it that way. I





Hey personally, I'm still waiting for the day he goes back to his Rette Mich hair xD
I love bill no matter what hairstyle he has, even though his big hair was like one of my favorite features from him besides his personality:( but it doesn't really matter to me..
I like it. But I hope they aren't real cause if he gets tired of them then he'll have to shave his head! I like his hair best when he straightens it and keeps it down. :)
I Don't Think It Looks That Bad,


Probably Just Looks Worse Because It's Down.


When It's Spiked, It'll Be Like The Blonde Streaks He Had Earlier
bills hair looks great


i love it and i think he should keep it like that








i love tokio hotelll
Hahahaha! Now I know what my friend was complaining about today.


I think he looks bad either way ;D
any way its sexy!


i love bill and tom
Cool, he get's a high five for a predator wannabe ! LOL (:
At least he doesn't look COMPLETELY like a girl as he did before. so, i'm all for it!
One word ( CRAPPY )
I dont:[





But the water wherever he is, is beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment