Friday, February 10, 2012

I just dyed my hair and i have medium length hair i need a new hair style i can do myself.?

I'am an african american female I tried flat ironing it but my hair would just thickin back up i really need a new style my hair is really stressing me ';lol'; please can someone tell me an easy to do hair style i can do myself....Please help...I just dyed my hair and i have medium length hair i need a new hair style i can do myself.?
If your hair is too thick when you try to flat iron, then maybe you should have some layers cut into it. And use a heat protector before styling, it seems to help the flat iron work better.I just dyed my hair and i have medium length hair i need a new hair style i can do myself.?
Some times your hair is really wild and trust me I've experienced it my self but if you that st-rest then I think you should let your hair grow out long then if you mess up while cutting your hair you will still have a lot to still do something with.
Well you might want to try some hair ecstentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment