Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm loooking for a cool new hair style...?

I have straight black (brownish) hair about 5 inches past my shoulders. I really don't have much time to spend on styling it daily, but I am willking to do some. Also, I'm only 15, so keep that in mind. I'm also Indian, so something, say, blonde, wouldn't suit me.I'm loooking for a cool new hair style...?
lots of short layers


side bangs


and a v-shaped cut in the back :)I'm loooking for a cool new hair style...?
HEy i m a girl n also 15. U know what is the liking of a teenager? Just do one thing cut ur hair n hav spikes. they r really cool n trendy n easy 2 manage. Thats what my friends have now-a-days. try it
Layered bobs are hot right now. Classic styling with a modern edge.





Try this site - you can upload your photo and ';try on'; several new styles! www.sandimari.com/VirtualSalon.htm
How about my hairstyle. Never had problem with it. And it maintains itself. No comb or hairbrush needed.
the night before, put your hair into 4 even braid, and the next day it'll be curly
get to shades of brown highlights :D


dont cut it.
get a cute bob or something!


theyre low maintenance!
just do a wedge ... they r cute and sportie.. they work .. :)
  • lipstick color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment