Sunday, February 12, 2012

Should i try this new hair style?

So i was thinking that i was going to do a red either on the tips of my hair ( like an inch at the bottom) with the very tips of my bangs or the underside of my hair with the underside of my bangs. I wanted the red to be a reddish brown but still clearly red (just not really bright). What do you think? Thanks!





http://tinypic.com/r/xglc84/3Should i try this new hair style?
I think it'd look awesome. I'd totally go for it. Another idea is to bleach the bottom layer and dye that red. That would also look really really good. Hope I helped!Should i try this new hair style?
I think the tips would look better than doing the underneath. I also think highlights would be nice if they were a brownish color that looked reddish in the sun.
  • eye beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment