Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I need a new hair style for back to school? HeLp?

I am 14 and going into grade 9. I have Medium Length Blondish Brownish hair that is thick and Wavy. I was wanting to do something different but what


tell me what you think might be goodI need a new hair style for back to school? HeLp?
School starts august 18





you can straighten your hair and braid it. cornrownsI need a new hair style for back to school? HeLp?
my hair was exactly like this but with brown hair , in ninth grade too.


but i thinned it out. best decision ever.


and then i got a few long layers ( a few. like 2 or 3 )


and then i just straightened it everyday :) hope that helps.
get a long fringe down to the underside of your eyes, and long layers. That's what im getting. Straighten your hair whenever you can. my hair is a bit like urs. hope i helped.
For a haircut, cut your hair into long layers and layer your bangs. You can take two locks of hair from behind your ear then braid them and tie them with clear elastic bands then put them up and make them a hairband with bobby pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment