Sunday, February 12, 2012

I would like you alls opinion on a new hair style.?

You can go here to see a picture of my current hair style:http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s46/CookiGurl/AthleticBanquet014.jpg





I usually keep my hair curly (its natural). The only days that I straighten it is when I either have time or I am doing something thats important like seeing a lot of people.


Help!


Please and thank you!I would like you alls opinion on a new hair style.?
Try swoop bangs that come across the eyebrow. I think that would highlight your face better. You may even want to try some highlights one shade lighter than your hair color. It seams to brighten complexions alot.I would like you alls opinion on a new hair style.?
i like how it is in the picture maybe bring it up a couple of inches
i think its cute





just like the Indiana Jones poster in the background
its nice cool some ppl go out to salons to do it so its ok %26amp; pretty
I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment