Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's time for a change. I need a new hair style! What should I do with my hair?!?

Any help would be awesome!! Thanks:)



http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/jay/a>



this is how I wear my hair right now.It's time for a change. I need a new hair style! What should I do with my hair?!?
i say Lots of layers with short bangs to the side. cute.It's time for a change. I need a new hair style! What should I do with my hair?!?
Go to a really good salon and let them decide how to do your hair that is truly a becoming --flattering, easy to keep style. When you get done with the hair, do a nice easy diet and then some nice up to date clothes. Look in a mirror and see what others are seeing--top to bottom and behind--you'll see what needs to be worked on---just relax and smile and do what you need to do and enjoy the new you. Good luck
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006//a>
eva longoria inspired cut

No comments:

Post a Comment