Sunday, February 12, 2012

Need help with new hair style?

Hey, I was just wondering how I can change my hair without cutting off much, I really want my hair longer but it just looks weird now because it hasn't been cut in so long...


http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5474/8434375144a9842995474lkr1.jpg


I'm on the right, obviously...


Also, do you think a darker hair color would look better?Need help with new hair style?
no , darker hair will not look better





try shaggy, wavy effect :





This one is easy to do. Shampoo and condition your hair. Towel dry. Apply a mousse or other styling product lightly to your damp hair to give it some texture.. While your hair is still damp, bend your head over so you're drying your hair upside down. Dry your hair with the blow dryer while using your hands to scrunch it. Once your hair is dry, throw your head back and immediately spray with silvikrin Flexible Hairspray .Need help with new hair style?
I don't know about the cutting thing but i think a little darker hair would look nice on you. Why don't you try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment