Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am a guy and i'm looking for a new hair style/ HELP?

Ok i know what i want, but my hair grows thicker, not longer. i dont want it gross long, but i want it kinda long and thin. how can i fix my hair so it will grow longer not thicker???





thank you :)I am a guy and i'm looking for a new hair style/ HELP?
you need to go to the hairdresser and tell her that,


that you would like it thinned out .I am a guy and i'm looking for a new hair style/ HELP?
Get a buzz. I got a buzz
Subtle layers? 4 a guy im not too sure. ask 4 ur haircutters opinion. They are the experts
you should eat watermelons on the 32nd day of wherlds day and then take a pencil and stab your xbox controller and take the scissors out and trim your hair about an eighth of an inch every month so it doesnt get split ends and grow in too thick and thin it every once in a while too.. my imaginary purple bookshelf is telling me that you should contact a hair dresser and have her give you tips or possibly some kool aid with a mountain buliger on the front

No comments:

Post a Comment