Sunday, February 12, 2012

I want a new hair style but i don't know what i can do. Please help!!!!!!!!!?

I have an oval/square face, brown hair that goes just below my shoulders and a big nose. I currently have long layers that part in the middle of my head and i hate it!!!!! Please helpI want a new hair style but i don't know what i can do. Please help!!!!!!!!!?
try a side diagnal part with someloose layers around your face, maybe even a stacked bob would be nice with some caramel highlightsI want a new hair style but i don't know what i can do. Please help!!!!!!!!!?
hey,

Definately frame your face with whispy short side layers!

Even a fringe if you have the right sized forehead [Large to medium sized]

Dont get a full on heavy fringe unless your face is thin or you have prominent cheek bones.

Get a side fringe [they're hot right now] and it will totally go with whispy side layers.

Sort of like this pic mixed with the bottom one: [ look at how they shaped the hair to her neck btw..Lol

http://www.connectstores.com/wigsrusltd//a>



Thats a good cut for your face:

http://www.girlynation.com/not%20used/co/a>



I hoped that has helped.

Jess

xx
wow, without a photo of you that is very hard to guess..... but I can tell you a few of my 'general' rules....

~ do not use your hair to ';cover-up'; any flaws.... it doesn't work.

~ using a complete poker straight part is harsh on ';any'; face, ~ try a zig zag one.....and change it up all the time.....

~ I truly do not go along with the whole ';face shape'; rules that everyone preaches....I think there are many other things that matter more..........

like

~ ';where you live';

~ what your lifestyle is...say are you an emo/preppie/surfer/CEO mother.....???



that makes more sense to me than figuring out face shapes that are so very very close to each other it just doesn't make THAT much difference to worry about it....

~ also what can the client afford? If everyone had an endless amount of money, I could make every single person on the planet look great....

which is why all the celebs CAN - they have endless amounts of $$$

so there are many factors to consider.....

what I would suggest is to look somewhere that has lots of photos of lots of styles.....look here:

KillerPics . blogspot . com

find 5-6 styles and take them to your hairstylist and get her opinion.



All hair stylists should give complimentary consultations, so I would start there.



Hair styling is a very ';visual'; job - for the style to fit YOU - the best job would be with someone that can see you...

if you want you can e mail me a photo and answer 6 questions i will be more than happy to give you my opinion.
Don't do a middle part with a oval or square face. Just changing the part will change your whole look. I know it'll feel weird at first, but wear it for a whole day to see if you like it after it's not so new to you. Also, a long sideswept bang would probably be a good look for you.
Your oval/square face sounds like it's really heart shaped- and middle parts equal catastrophe to any facial shape, especially yours. I suggest trying a slightly off center part and/or cutting your hair into a chin or mid-neck length bob. Adding bangs is a definite do, whether they be short and subtle or long and wispy. Try adding highlights and lowlights to your hair or change the color completely. Good luck!
Kim you just described me...lol....really I just had my hair cut to a little below the jaw line..and changed the part...not in the middle....and it really made a big difference....you just have to trust the hair stylist and look in books they have at their stations to see the styles that come close to your facial features....also curls soften the appearance too....best of luck....I thought I had written your question after reading it...LOL...

Mama Jazzy Geri

One last suggestion you can always get highlights put in your hair after you get the right cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment