Sunday, February 12, 2012

Want to get a new hair style..look inside?

I want to get a new hair style. I have wavey hair. I have 2 layers, the first layer is shoulder length and the second is about an inch or 2 past my shoulders. I wan to have a hair style that will keep my hair wavy, but I also want it to be something that you don't normaly see. I don't want to cut my hair al that much because I want to grow it long.Want to get a new hair style..look inside?
i have bout the same thing...u should scrunch it:





wen u get out of the shower towl dry it then take hand full of moose and SCRUNCH it through your hair b4 your hair gets completly dry! then do the same to the other side then take extra hold hair spray and put that on...it looks awesome!...also if u hav side bangs...it looks even more awesome...with your side bangs dry them and dont scrunch them! straiten them! it looks so awesome wen your done!Want to get a new hair style..look inside?
yeah--grow it long and gel it
  • eye beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment