Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My friend wants to have a new hair style. She has a round face, would she look good with bangs?

I think so, round faces, usually look bad with long thin hair. If she got stylish bangs like side swept and cut her hair in layers for volume and style...I think it would like great on her!My friend wants to have a new hair style. She has a round face, would she look good with bangs?
Bangs look very cute on women with round faces, but it does make them look somewhat childish, depending on the age. I would suggest your friend try the subtle look, with side bangs. The hairstylest will cut her bangs at an angle, so she can part them to the side, or, if she is unsatisfied, it would be easy for her to have them thinned, or just have regular bangs cut. Side bangs are very versatile though and you can blend them in with the hair if neededMy friend wants to have a new hair style. She has a round face, would she look good with bangs?
if they are off to the side. straight across just looks horrible
side bangs look best on teens and young adults


with round faces


i have a very round face


and my hair stylist recommended to fit my face best i get long side swept bangs not short and choppy


also


long choppy layers give lots of texture to your hair (if that is needed.)
I don't recommend bangs to anyone. I have a roundish face too, everyone said I looked cute in bangs after I got them, but i hated them. They are also a pain to take care of, make your forehead break out and get greasy easily.
I think she would look great with bangs. One of my friends has a round face and bangs and she looks good. So go for it. You'll like the way it's turns out.
YEAH!DUH
I think bangs would accentuate how round her face is. Perhaps if she did LONG, SIDESWEPT bangs, she would probably be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment