Friday, February 10, 2012

I have hair just above my shoulder, i need a new hair style, and how to do it, please help :)?

my hair is straight natural and it has no shape or volume to it, i curl it with straighteners every day, and my hair is getting really dry and i now have lots of split ends. i am also getting really bored with it, you can see my profile picture on myspace, www.myspace.com/hanaa_oxo thats how short it is. thank you so muchI have hair just above my shoulder, i need a new hair style, and how to do it, please help :)?
Oh, I thought you meant you had hair GROWING OUT of your shoulder. My bad. I can contribute nothing to this question. (Typical just when I'd finished my thesis on shoulder-hair-growing.)I have hair just above my shoulder, i need a new hair style, and how to do it, please help :)?
if i were you i'd wait for it to grow and get it layered i think that would really suit your face shape and really set it off. until then you could try tieing your hair up (i know parts will hang out,, but the messy look is in righttt? :D)... or pulling your bangs back into a quiff - that would really look nice on you aswell. i hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment