Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have hair down to my tail bone and I NEED a new hair style!!?

Any links would be great!!

i am also not allowed to cut my hair!! My hair is brown by the way!!I have hair down to my tail bone and I NEED a new hair style!!?
I had a friend once who had hair that long. When she wanted to be 'fancy' she'd wash her hair and when it was still wet, make a braid on the very top of her head and then twist the braid into a bun. Then she'd wait the 24 plus hours it would take for her hair to dry (in other words, she'd do it the day before and then sleep on it and then go out the next night with her fancy do). When she took it down it would be lovely- full of body and wavy.

Good luck finding something that you're happy with.I have hair down to my tail bone and I NEED a new hair style!!?
Put it in a side ponytail. Since you have very long hair, it will look great! At least try it and let me know how it works out!
side braid.





or: dramaticize:: its ur hair why cant u cut it??????



http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co/a>
Ask if you can get layers they make your hair look less ';plain';.

Get highlights?

Get a side fringe or a fringe cut in?

Its your hair no body should be able to tell you what you can and cant do.
how about side sweeping bangs? you won't have to do anything dramatic but it'll be something totally new. also add a few layers in front.

No comments:

Post a Comment