Friday, February 10, 2012

I need a new hair style but something not too dramatic. ?

My hair is just past shoulder length, very straight, and blonde. I am tired of just keeping my hair down and straight every day for school. I tried curlers but they don't come out right and i don't really like how i look like that. I want my hair wavy, but not curly, and not out of control. Until i can go to my salon I need a different hair style !!! Anything ,even anything little, i would try, helpp!!I need a new hair style but something not too dramatic. ?
If it's VERY straight then i don't suggest scrunching becuz i've tried that SO many times on my straight hair. I suggest the night before, wash your hair and let it airdry for a while. While it's still damp braid your hair into two braids (or however many you want depending on how curly you want your hair, the less braids, the less curlier; you get a big wave look and volume) and possibly, try to rebraid them (becuz hair gets loose in braids fast). Blowdry the braids a little so they don't get loose when you fall asleep on them. Set with hairspray! in the morning, spritz some more hairspray before letting you braids loose. Try it! It worked well for me. :)I need a new hair style but something not too dramatic. ?
for wavy, u can scrunch it! heres how:





1. wash ur hair


2. dont dry, pat it a little w/ a towel so its not soaking wet


3. put styling mousse and/or curl/wave enhancing spray in ur hair


4. scrunch


5. let air dry





u can look up more on how.





answer mine please! click my name and go 2 questions and click my 1st question! thanks!
braids


scrunching


different styles would b ponytails

No comments:

Post a Comment