Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm tired of a wrap, i need a new hair style, HELP!?

I have long healthy hair and NO, i don't want to cut it. I need some styles to do with it because i'm tired of the same old wrap all the time. Anyone with some ideas or hair pics. that i can do? HELP!! i need a change.I'm tired of a wrap, i need a new hair style, HELP!?
You can do a wash and set and sit under the dryer. Take the rollers out, and brush your hair until the curls become nice soft waves. You can also do a rod set, or twist your hair with some mousse, and then let it out, and it will be wild and free-flowing.I'm tired of a wrap, i need a new hair style, HELP!?
~i put my hair in a ponytail and then take a clip and clip it up. then i fix my hair so it hangs down and covers the entire clip. it looks really pretty.


~curl it


~when you get out of the shower, wait till it goes damp and take gel and rub it on your hands. then rub it in your hair and gather your hair up to your head while squeezing it. (your hair, not your head) basically, the result should be curly/wavey hair
how about a updo or going to a store and buy a hair book

No comments:

Post a Comment