Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I need a new hair style?

Okay I've had the same hair cut my whole life. I really want to get a new one. I have medium length hair now and its really thin... I want a different look any one have a pictures that might help me decide? or any Ideas at all?I need a new hair style?
http://www.hairstyleswatch.com/tag/Tiffa/a>



i got tht haircut and i loved it. i didn't get my stylist to cut it that short though. i did shoulder length. good luck!I need a new hair style?
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006//a>
maybe let it grow out and put it to the side or take a hair iron and add some curls to ur hair!!! just a few suggestions!!!
i say mabye a bob. im my look cute.
WELL...IT ALL DEPEND ON YO SKIN COLOR,CUZ SUM-TIMES DA SAME HAIR STYLE DONT GO WITH OTHER

WELL N-E-WAYZ IF YOU DARK SKIN U KAN TRY 2 GET YO HAIR A DARK COLOR (BLACK OR DARK BROWN) IF U LIGHT SKIN THEN U KAN PROBABLY DO HIGH-LIGHT,BUT THAT THEY MATCH YO SKIN COLOR

No comments:

Post a Comment