Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am fixin to be a HS Sophmore, and i need a new hair style.?

I need something that is quick to fix at 6 in the morning and work with a face shape that is some where between square and a heart. my hair is very fine and oily. please help, thanx


kissezI am fixin to be a HS Sophmore, and i need a new hair style.?
I'm a sophomore as well, and I also decided to go for a big change. I got my hair cut to shoulder length with lots of layers and side bangs. I have the same face shape as you, and it looks good. It doesn't take long to fix my hair, and if it's a horrible hair day, it's long enough to pull back.





Hope this helps :)I am fixin to be a HS Sophmore, and i need a new hair style.?
Go perky! Get an undercut or undershave in the back and leave it longer in the front. Alot of dancers do this. It's sassy! Here's a link to see what you think.
Short curly hair
My friend had the same problem, what she did... got it cut shoulder length with choppy ';punk rockish'; layers. The shortest layers line up with the top of the eye. If shes having a bad hair day, she puts it in a half-up or a head band. Her hair makes her a stylin chic now! And for the greasyness, us Garnier Fructese or Panteine ProV, they both smell good and work the best! But whatever u do DONT wash your hair everyday, it damages ur hair. Best Of Luck!
Well I would...


1. Put the hair in a pony tail with a parted down the side.


2. Leave out one peice hair on each side.


3. Curl the peices.


4. either put the bangs in to a small bump on top of head or let the hang down.





or you can put your hair up in a messy but cute ponytail with a bump on top of your head.





This look is easy and one of my everyday hair styles.


Good Luck!
Using hair gel is really quick and cute! I just put a little in my hands at a time and sort of ';scrunch ';it up until it looks kind of ';Crimpy';.





You can do that with any hair style!





Also, if you want more volume with that, blow dry the underneath of ur hair on a low setting after using the hair gel.
Woah. Ur like my hair/face shape clone. U should go with something semi-short with lots of layers to soften your jaw. Here are some styles i was considering getting for the new school year. Hopefully they're not too wierd for you. =S lol





http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z38/chica_papacita/hair3.jpg





http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z38/chica_papacita/hair4.jpg





http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z38/chica_papacita/hair1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment