Friday, February 10, 2012

I need a new hair style for high school any ideas?? [i have bangs]?

I have really, really thick hair. i start off with sorta damp hair. I side sweep my bangs to one side and take those really big bobby pins and start pinning my hair.


I start at the top and sorta poof it up and pin it. Then i go to the sides and start pinning it back with all my top hair. I take the back and sorta fold it over then pin it up. I keep doing this until all my hair is up. each time in the back it creates a different design and i always get compliments on it. It's fast and easy once you get used to doing it. I put a little bit of moose on it when i get it all pinned up to help it stay into place. It really works for me. Sometimes i also leave some hair down by my ears and curl it. I sorta looks like my Avator. Hope this helps. it's sorta hard to explain but i tried. Good luck and have fun in school this year.I need a new hair style for high school any ideas?? [i have bangs]?
layers are always hott and in. if you have the dutch bangs like reese witherspoon has go for either a straight cut that is thinned out or some front layers. do the same for sidesweep bangs. if you desire short hair, a bob is always very cute, or if going very short, do a boyishly cute cut, with highlights to any of the styles.I need a new hair style for high school any ideas?? [i have bangs]?
do a side swipe with your bangs and layer :D

No comments:

Post a Comment