Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Want A New Hair Style. What Should I Get?

Okay so right now I have brown straight hair that is kind of long. I'm looking for a cute (not Hello Kitty Cute but a hot teenager look) new hair style that'll amaze everyone when I get back to school. I remember this cute Hair Style I saw on an advertisement or on a solon's wall or something. It was so cute and I just had to have it. But I need to show my parents and make sure its pretty cheap (like below $50). I saw it on a person that kinda looked Korean like the one in 200 Pounds Of Beauty. And she had beautyful hair that was kinda curly (not curly like curly fries) but kinda straight at the same time. I know this doesnt make any sense but if you know what I'm talking about then please post a picture so I can look at it.





Oh and if you have any suggestions for some hair styles you think are pretty cool and will make me look good then post a picture of that.





Thanks,


RaeI Want A New Hair Style. What Should I Get?
you go in hair style and you change you old hair to be new one...I Want A New Hair Style. What Should I Get?
Go black with layers. Dont cut though.
I think you should get curly hair with a hand band .It looks pretty cute with you picture it in your head! If you dont like that idea ..... then try this ....curly hair tie yout hair on the side .I HOPE THAT HELPS.....i think i got more ideas
OOH you should get a scene haircut.


they're like the sickest hairstyles in the worldd.


if you want pictures just go to photobucket.com and type in ';scene hair'; in search.


:]


good luckk.
I would say go blonde with layers cause that's what I have and I love it. i wouldn't change my hairstyle again. It was the best thing I did. It looks more cool when I have it straightened. I feel as if I could go to a rock concert. I have gooten many compliments on my hair. Another style I would suggest is getting blonde highlights and layers thats what I started out with when I turned 13. Have fun and don't anything too drastic.
try long and short razored layers randomly placed

No comments:

Post a Comment