Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is Hero JaeJoong's new hair style?

He always changes his hair style and well im a pretty new fan of DBSK/TVXQ. And he's my favorite, I really want to know his new hair style because i couldn't tell whether the pictures i saw was new or old. Pleasee help?What is Hero JaeJoong's new hair style?
Check here for Jaejoong's and Yoochun's performance 2 days ago:



http://sharingyoochun.wordpress.com/2009/a>



He's had this hairstyle for a while though since Mirotic.What is Hero JaeJoong's new hair style?
Here's a video of him on the 2nd night of their performance in the Tokyo Dome.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO6KKlPKA/a>



This was around 3-4 weeks ago, so this is pretty recent.



I don't like it as much as his Dark brown and his Black hair xD But dirty blonde is still cute ^__^
I've been a fan for about a year or two. I love DBSK :). Anyway, I think his new hair is currently brown right now. I'm not too sure.



-Shaii
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment