Sunday, January 29, 2012

I want a new hair style, but my hair is finally getting long. What should I do?

I was thinking something with the bangs. i already have blue streaks in it, but i am so confused.I want a new hair style, but my hair is finally getting long. What should I do?
if you're looking for something that looks natural...


With a 2in barral iron curler, Curl the ends upwards. That's it, looks nice.





curl the ends and put it in a high ponytail.


Part it to the side and ponytail it.


Half ponytail and clip it upwards so the hair flows downward.


Clip the crown back.


Get long layers...





hopefully that helpsI want a new hair style, but my hair is finally getting long. What should I do?
full bangs or bangs if you think you would looks best with full bangs go for them most people don't do them but anyways for the length its okay because you can just get a trim i think it should look fine as long as you have the right face shape layers are also nice too
It think you should make it straight. Let the bangs go down to your eyebrows and swish them. That would be pretty hot.





Also, If any of you girls are willing to, can you answer my question? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081203153028AAaSvbL
well adding layers to any hairstyle always looks cute but don't get straight across bangs cause those are a hasle. try bangs like ashley tisdale's her's a re really cute and would look cute with any hairstyle too:


http://www.super-hair.net/atisdale5.jpg
I have the same predicament. I want it to get long but I'm sick of the way it looks. I'm thinking about getting it layered. It gives a little bit of style. :]
depends, is your hair thin or thick. If thick, sidebangs, if thin, a-line.
CFYH HDF
you could get side bangs and layers. that always looks cute

No comments:

Post a Comment