Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Do you like Criss jerico's new hair style or the old one?

I lie the new one. I hated his long hairDo you like Criss jerico's new hair style or the old one?
His old oneDo you like Criss jerico's new hair style or the old one?
i liked both. But i have 2 say i like new better. Cause it looks cool. It is a Fauxhawk just like mine used to be but now i have a mohawk. that is atleast 16 inches high.





And its Chris.
I like both but I was pleasantly surprised at how well he managed to pull off the new do. It made him look younger than he actually is.
I Like the New Hair Style.
The long hair was better.
He Should Have Came Back With His Signature Long Hair. It Was Way Cooler.
The old one was wayyyy better
i liked his old ones better, he looks like a ****** now.
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment