Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I want a new hair style but I don't know what to get can someone help me?

Ok so I still want to keep my hair the same lenghth but I want somethin new. I have thin hair so I want something that will make it look a litte thiker, or anything that is cute. I need pictures also please thanksI want a new hair style but I don't know what to get can someone help me?
What do you think of this? http://image.jw3.jamspiritsites.com/duncanbros.com/htdocs/uploads/photos/79569544147054a3b26294.jpg

Or you could try mine I like it because its cute casual and comfortable.I want a new hair style but I don't know what to get can someone help me?
You can get it layered and it makes it appear as though your hair is fuller. Also, ask the stylist what he or she thinks and they will give you good advice :]
get side bangs n layer it

:]

n u can dye it too
go to a salon and tell your stylist you want somehting new
bangs and layers will help your hair look fuller

http://img1.jurko.net/wall/paper/keira_k/a>
if you want Layers then i'll suggest that you get the ';Sally Shag'; the signature haircut of Meg Ryan and created by Sally Hershberger. It also has a bit of bangs with it.

Or maybe Victoria Beckham's Bob, it's simple but sophisticated..



But I really recommend that you get the Sally Shag..

Good lucks with the hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment