Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I want a new hair style but i have full front bangs...?

I really want to get a new hair style for school because i'm starting high school and all of my friends seem to be getting the side bang and straightening their long hair.



I have full bangs that are just about straight across and my hair sits on my shoulders. I hate my bangs so what should I do with them? I don't want that cute look anymore either...I want a new hair style but i have full front bangs...?
you could bobby pin your bangs back ('the poof'), or you could french braid them sideways, use a head band or scarf...have fun with your hair.



http://jointhegossip.blogspot.com/2008/0/a>







I want a new hair style but i have full front bangs...?
grab them and stand them up at a 45 (an L cut diagonally) degree angle b/w your thumb and your middleandindex. slide your fingers down (or back i guess) about an inch and a half, 2 inches. now just hold them with your index and thumb while pushing them towards your forhead slowly and only about a half an inch or an inch. push them down on your head, bobby pin them across in one direction, then again in the other and you will have the poof. but i wouldnt advise doing it with more than a 2 inch wide section.



i forgot to add something... sorry.



in about 3 or 4 weeks you should be able to side part your hair with your bangs being side swept too and not just on top of your head.
http://www.bosshairstyles.com/short-hair/a>

go to the section ';bangs';, they have a lot of different styles for bangs

hope you find something
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment