Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New hair style for extremely thick hair?

I have a lot of hair, and it's very very thick. I am getting it cut in 2 weeks, and I'd like to change it up. Any suggestions for a new style that's easy to take care of and out of my face (no bangs).



Right now my hair is all one length, 3 inches below my shoulder. New hair style for extremely thick hair?
eman ask for long layers and then tell them to use a razor and way under the top layer thin it out u will love it designer here also oval face shapes r ideal u can wear any type of cut~~~~~~~~~~New hair style for extremely thick hair?
Either get a bunch of long layers or a bunch of layers (like short and long). This will add texture to your hair and make it seem thinner and easier to style. I couldn't do anything with my thick hair until i got it cut with a bunch of layers.
What is your face shape,my dear?



EDIT:Okay dear,look at this:http://www.thehairstyler.com/long_hairst/a>



All these hairstyles are suitable for oval face.



I hope I somewhat helped.Also give a look to the whole site.There are cute hairstlyes.x)
Go short! It'll be much easier to handle and it'll look good on you because its thick. thick short hair looks beautiful, not only that but it'll stand out and elongate your neck. Hope it helps.
Layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment