Sunday, January 29, 2012

Opinions on a new hair style?

I'm thinking about getting a new hairstyle. I guess some people might call it scene or emo or whatever. I'm not all about that but I do like some of the hairstyles. I was thinking about getting it cut w/ long bangs and adding some bold caramel color panels. My hair is past my shoulders so I'd keep it long and flat iron it. Do you think it would look ok or not?Opinions on a new hair style?
I think the scene hair can be pretty as long as you don't over do it, or over poof it. If you do get the cut make sure you don't cut it length wise so that it looks longer. Also try to get the scene layers a little longer then usuall so that if you don't like it it'll grow out faster.


If you decide you to do it make sure the caramel color panels go with you hair.


Although i prefer many other haircuts i think the scene hair cut does look cute on certain people, so i would ask your hair dresser what she thinks :)


hope this helped =]Opinions on a new hair style?
I think it would be cute but be careful w/the carmel color..sometimes they come out more lighter than you want! :)


Good Luck!
i think it would look OK..........but not like.......amazing. if u like it go for it don't care about anyone else's opinion. if it makes you happy why not?
you looking beautiful but you want to change your hair style.it not bad. Don't get colouring on your hair.
i would think it would look good.


%26amp; some layers would be a good idea there always cute.
Just say no to scene hair.
sounds good send me a picture when u do it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment