Sunday, January 29, 2012

On IMVU Why when ever I buy a new hair style it does not show up in my inventory?

i will go in the catalog buy blonde hair * i want blonde hair rly rly rly rly rly rly bad* and spend my credits!! wich i dont have alot!!!!!!! and then when i go to my inventory its not there i need help please figure out my problem and tell me what to do. * or just send me blonde hair on IMVU * :-)On IMVU Why when ever I buy a new hair style it does not show up in my inventory?
You're lagging,if not,check the reviews,if other people say it's not working either,then tell the creator.On IMVU Why when ever I buy a new hair style it does not show up in my inventory?
you might want to ask this question in like computer games or something like that, you will get better answers! :)
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment