Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need a new hair style for school?

Im going back to school, as an 8th grader and im getting my hair cut! Right now its alittle longer then my shoulders, not by much. but i want a realllly cute haircut, and i have side bangs so it has to work with that.I need a new hair style for school?
More than anything, Don't get it cut-- get extentions! or just let your hair grow out. Trust me, when I was going into 7th grade, I cut my hair now all I want is for it to be long again....:[ so don't!I need a new hair style for school?
cut it so it's a little above your shoulders and then highlight it (if its brown, highlight with a honey color. if its blonde, highlight with a honey/brown color)
get long layers
cut it a little shorter than your shoulders and then curl it so its wavy but not quite curly. Then, add some highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment