Sunday, January 29, 2012

My hair length is down to my shoulders and i want a new hair style that i can do at home WITHOUT buying stuff!

any ideas??? please! i need your help! thanks!My hair length is down to my shoulders and i want a new hair style that i can do at home WITHOUT buying stuff!
Well, if you wanted ur hair to like like beachchy waves, then just get a spray bottle and put a proportion of 1 tblsp of salt to 1 cup of water inside. Then just spray on when 80% dry. If you wanted to, i havent tryed this just dip ur hands in the salt water mixture and scrunch like that. Its better then putting in products, bc if you dont like it you could just brush it out and like, nobody would know anything becuase the salt is invisible. .My hair length is down to my shoulders and i want a new hair style that i can do at home WITHOUT buying stuff!
welll if you have a hot curler you can curl your hair
curl it.
Well I dont know what ';new'; is to you. How do you currently style your hair? Because I could give you options but I dont even know what you have tried. Also what is your hair type? Curly? Straight? Wavy? Kinky? Do you have normal hair..damaged hair...thin/fine hair..? Whats the cut... Layers? All one length? Face framing? Do you want an everyday style or styles for when you go out and do stuff? Its hard to answer questions like these and give a really good answer, without the appropriate information provided. I'd be happy to help once you can provide a little more info though:)
well its called a pony tail, bun, or half pony tail dear
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006//a>



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment