Sunday, January 29, 2012

What hair new hair style should I get?

I've had the same haircut since...FOREVER. I want a new hair style and new cut. My mom won't let me get it colored, streaked, or dyed in any way. So what new cut should I get that would suit me?

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz13/Kimberlyburrito333/l_aec9fff6e542f79e377813992e8f59d61.jpg

There's the link to a picture of my boring ol' hair cutWhat hair new hair style should I get?
I agree with layers with side swept bangsWhat hair new hair style should I get?
Blended layers. I'd have some one cut diagnally from bottom tip of hair (to keep the length) up to your bangs. (I think you have bangs) I also agree that side bangs are best for you. (very stylish right now) I'd also have blended layers cut in all the way around your head. This should be so blended that no one can SEE the actual layers. Try to keep your length as much as possible. Then get a free make up session at one of your area malls. Macy's or some other comparable store. If you have a hair school near you I'd go there for some nail care (usually only $6-8) for a new polish. I just went to ours and got my hair touched up with blonde high lights. Only cost me $22.50! Look in your yellow pages for hair schools Beauty schools, Cosmotology...etc. Good luck!
i think you should get it cut short. if you get it done right, it could frame your face in a cute way. you could layer it but i'm not sure if you should angle it with the shape of your face. it may look a little awkward..no offence.



http://www.hairpedia.com/hair-styles/pic/a>



^ if you look at that picture i think that hairstyle would look mad cute.

you can look at any instyle magazines and you'll see that hairstyle.

hope this helps!(:
Get a thicker side fringe and get it cut just under your boobs. Layers and a v shape at the back. Cant you get it dyed semi-perm? mabye if your allowed underneath get bonde put in. x
layers and side bangs would look good on u

No comments:

Post a Comment