Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Am I the only one not diggin Bill Kaulitz's new hair style?

I just read on the U.K. fansite he officially changed his hair style...


Don't get me wrong I'm a huge fan and I love that guy to death but I just don't think dreads is a good look for him =/


It's still the same person, I know, it's still Bill...but I miss his beautiful lion's main!!! =(





what do you think?Am I the only one not diggin Bill Kaulitz's new hair style?
umm....well in pictures it didnt look too hot. but then i watched the new interview of them with his dreads and that h%26amp;m photoshoot and he looks SMOKINNGGG!!!





but i will always love his lion mane,,,you never know maybe hell change?!?





but ill still love him :DAm I the only one not diggin Bill Kaulitz's new hair style?
ZOMG I LIKE it but I LOVED his lion hair lol
i agree with you all the way!! I realy misses his lion hair too!


But what the hell he still sexy!
omggg!! i was thinking the same thing. i miss his lion hair tooo!! i will have to wait to see more pics and videos of him when he starts to do interveiws and stff then im sure i will like it moree! awwww welll ig i will have to deal for noww.

No comments:

Post a Comment