Sunday, January 29, 2012

I want a new hair style but I don't know which is better.?

I have long curly golden brown thick hair. I want a new hair style but I dont know any good ones that would go with me . I have an oval shaped face. Which styles would go good with me?


I will spend as much time as need to do my hair in the morning. So any suggestions?I want a new hair style but I don't know which is better.?
I would pull the front back where the bangs would go and use a jeweled bobby pin to hold it in place. If you're looking for a more fancy style for work I'd use a navy blue headband that is about 3 in. wide. I wish I had your hair! I can just imagine it!


You sound so pretty!I have long,wavy,light brown hair.


I hope that I have helped you! Good luck :)I want a new hair style but I don't know which is better.?
Without actually seeing you, its hard to tell. My best suggestion would be to go to a newsstand or grocery store and pick up a hairstyle magazine. As you look through the pictures, circle the ones you like. Then, go back through those and cross out the ones with a different texture (such as baby fine blonde hair) or different face shape. After that, take your pick, or go get the opinion of a stylist you trust.
Honestly, i was reading through cosmo and it said people with oval shaped faces can wear it any way, long, short, up or down...


maybe as a new style, go back to the scrunch straightened look. If your hair is curly its going to make this easier for you. Scrunch your hair wif some moose so it gets the messy look going on, then just straighten the bottom of your hair. So curly hair with straight ends. I dunno but i LOVE that look.
whatever length it is, get side bangs and LOTS of choppy layers.
You can go to www.clairol.com and upload a picture of you and try on different hair styles. That way, you can have a preview of a possible 'do for you!
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment