Thursday, January 26, 2012

Should I get a new hair style?

I have died my hair blonde and my routes are coming in should i rehighliten it again or just wait after summer because it will turn light after being in the sun.Should I get a new hair style?
just retouch the roots if you just recently dyed it blonde then you need to wait a while until you go for a whole new hair color becuz it will really mess up your hair so just reapply to ur roots and use shampoos that lighten your hairShould I get a new hair style?
if you're going 2 wait, then u def. have 2 go back 2 ur natural color totally. u can't just let the routes grow in, it will look bad if ur hair is half one color have another. I think that u should let go back 2 ur natural color be 4 summer so that the sun can give u natural highlights.
I'd go blonde, apparently they have more fun, although i have brown hair and i have quite a lot of fun........
you may want to consider getting foiled highlights using a technique called 'slicing'. as your darker roots grow out, it generally does a good job of replicating natural summer highlights and it adds depth to your color. plus the upkeep is pretty minimal.
i always have the same problem cuz in the summer my hair turns more blonde but in the winter their dark my roots have grown in about 2 inches so im just gonna highlight my hair to fade them in stead of coloring my hair again ..you should do the same
This is ultimately a personal choice but I wouldn't chance it and I'd get it professionaly highlighted. The sun lightening it will not bring it up to the exact shade you have. Not to mention a hair dresser can BLEND your color and make it perfect. Have fun either way you decide. :) Blondes do have more fun!
I think it's Loreal - or some other company - that have a root touch-up kit, I would suggest that if your roots are much darker than your hair. Once summer officially hits us then the sun will continue to lighten up.
yes if u have some money..so that u will be beautiful again!lol!
For summer a nice cool Buzz Cut would be convenient, cute, and solve the problem of highlights.
wait till the summer

No comments:

Post a Comment