Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are some new hair styles I can do?

I have long blond hair, only two inches from my butt. I have had the same hairstyle since I was born pretty much and I need some ideas for a new hairstyle. Nothing too radical like coloring or dying鈥搈y school doesn't allow dye jobs鈥揳nd nothing short. I cut my hair for Locks of Love once and absolutely hated how I looked with short hair. Anyone have any ideas? Pictures would be very helpful.What are some new hair styles I can do?
Try french braiding it.





When my hair was long, it constantly got stuck on the backs of chairs, so I always braided it so the ends were infront of my chest.What are some new hair styles I can do?
maybe something like this





http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/1鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment