Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are some cute new hair styles for me?

I have a round face shape. dark brown hair. medium length hair. i have layers. and some swoopy bangs.





all i do to my hair is straighten it everyday and leave it down. or every once in a while i will put it up in a pony ( on my sweats day) so its not a cute pony.





pics would be nice thanks.What are some cute new hair styles for me?
I also have a round shaped face and medium length with layers hehe





What i do is have its straight at the top and curly at the ends and also to give it a bit of volume i tease the top of my hair. I don't know what type of fringe you have but if you have a side one then straight that to the side and you will look HOT :) . If you dont have a curler you can buy one for $20- 30

No comments:

Post a Comment