Thursday, December 29, 2011

I have naturally curly hair and would love ideas on new hair styles that would work with my curls?

HI! I have had curly, frizzy, hair for years and I have learned to work with it. When I go to the salon I get my hair razor thined and i usually keep it short because it your hair is thick it tends to be alot to handle. If you want some cute styels for everday try i usually wear it down or I just take bobbie pins and pieces of hair and just put the anywear in my hair and it look great. If you need a fancy styel just put your hair in a ponytail and rinestones to it and you will sparkle and shine! Good Luck any other questions emailme @ dragonflygurl_32@yahoo.comI have naturally curly hair and would love ideas on new hair styles that would work with my curls?
Just let it do what it wants to do. I use a leave in hair conditioner. Luscious Curls by Fakkari (?) sold at Saphora's (?) Sorry I'm a terrible speller!I have naturally curly hair and would love ideas on new hair styles that would work with my curls?
i have curly hair 2 i use this frizz eae stuff 2 take care of it buti dont no any hir styles u could put it up in sorry
If your hair is long, a long layered cut would work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment