Thursday, December 29, 2011

Any ideas on new hair styles? im gonna be a sophomore and all my freshmen yr i wore my hair up in a ponytail?

i really dont kno how to do my hair..any suggestions?Any ideas on new hair styles? im gonna be a sophomore and all my freshmen yr i wore my hair up in a ponytail?
i know this sounds weird, but a good idea is to go to


purevolume.com it's a music sight but ppl


on their have like alot of pictures.


click a band/artist you like.. you might find a style that


suites you. click around on peoples hair you like


and their friends probebly have nice styles.





it sounds like stalking, but it's just for ideas.Any ideas on new hair styles? im gonna be a sophomore and all my freshmen yr i wore my hair up in a ponytail?
keep an eye on this website photo gallery...braidsonline.citymax.com for pictures especially for teen styles!!!
i sometimes put my hair half up half down. this way it is a different look but it still keeps your hair off your face.


or try wearing your hair down with headbands

No comments:

Post a Comment