Thursday, December 29, 2011

I have extremecurly hair and idk any new hair styles besides scrunching and straightening it, any suggestions?

all i do is put my bangs in a poof and scrunch my hair every morning. straightening takes too long and is really bad for hair. i hate putting it in a pony bucause it looks lazy and it pulls down on my poof. braids i can do but they get too boring. in the winter my hair grows even more and gets in my way. i need new ideas but i love my curls and would not change them. what do i do!?!?!I have extremecurly hair and idk any new hair styles besides scrunching and straightening it, any suggestions?
try cute bangs. straighten them. also try cute like messy-curly updo's. try defining your curls with a curling iron and leaving your hair down as well.I have extremecurly hair and idk any new hair styles besides scrunching and straightening it, any suggestions?
i have extrememly curly hair to, but im a guy, and yes its very annoying... i wanna grow it out cause i cant think of any styles to do when my hair is short
i have very curly hair too.





a loose ponytail with a little bit of hair in your face is cute, a messy bun, half up half down(it looks really cute with maybe a ribbon and some hair down your face). i know this sounds 80's but a loose pony slightly to the side looks cute.


side ponys are nice.





ribbons look especially cute in curled hair.


i hope i helped:]
You can wear a cute headband like this:


http://amyschwabdesigns.com/headbands/he鈥?/a>


?
wow, i have the exact same problem!!!!it sucks!!
Find ways to put it up creatively. You can twist it or put it in a messy bun. Sometimes, messy looks good.
try using it in a ponytail and adding cute clips
shave it
i ave really curly and thick hair too and its horible but mine cut short to my shoulders stringis horible.. .. i suggest a lose half pony tail with bangs by your eyes..


or if you like your haor stright look into jappness straighting sytem it reconstucts your hair it makes it shiny and soft and smoot its like a perm but its expensive and time consumming.. so i dont know if you interested..
OMG i have exactly the same problem!!


Well try getting really cute bangs and just straighten that part.


I know that sick feeling you have of wearing your hair the same everyday . well i need help to. if you get any ideas let me know :)
Hmmm, well good luck with that.
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment