Thursday, December 29, 2011

I need a new hair style but not too short.can anyone give me pictures of hair styles?

I have lightbrown hair a little bit pass my shoulders.its always straight and dumb looking.I dont want my hair too short so is there any new hair style for me?I need a new hair style but not too short.can anyone give me pictures of hair styles?
these are some cute hairstyles


www.lifeandtrend.com/beauty/haircare/ima鈥?br>

www.hairstylescut.com/images/long-summer鈥?br>

www.hairstyles53.com/wp-content/uploads/鈥?br>

theglamourouslife.com/.../2008/02/wavy.j鈥?br>







at the end copy then paste it on google.and you will see the pictures goodluck.hope i helpedI need a new hair style but not too short.can anyone give me pictures of hair styles?
OMG! You are so lucky to have straight hair, cuz you can get this beastly Lauren Conrad cut :)


http://www.totalhair.net/hair-styles/Cel鈥?/a>
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/gotmilk23_bucket/My%20favorite%20hairstyles/shenae-grimes.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment